Efficient detection and neutralization of all types of threats (Dr.Web Scanner)
- High-speed scanning with several scanning threads powered by multi-core systems
- Thorough scanning of RAM, boot sectors, hard drives and removable data-storage devices, for viruses, Trojans and other malware.
- Detection of active virus threats only.
- Comprehensive databases for detecting spyware, riskware, adware, hack tools, and jokers.
- The Dr.Web Shield™ anti-rootkit used by the Scanner detects complex viruses that use rootkit technologies and are able to conceal themselves in an infected system.
- The console scanner intended for experienced users enables the anti-virus to be run from the command line. It offers users a wide range of options and also utilizes multi-core features.
Real-time protection (SpIDer Guard® file monitor)
- SpIDer Guard monitors system health in real time and intercepts "on the fly" all calls to files located on local drives, floppy discs, CD/DVD/ Blue-ray disks, flash drives, or smart cards.
- The file monitor is highly resistant to attempts by malicious programs to disrupt or halt its operation.
- State-of-the-art technologies implemented in the Dr.Web anti-virus engine enable it to monitor the availability of system resources and control its “appetite”, while maintaining effective protection.
- High performance on machines involved in intensive data stream processing (involving heavy use of file systems, downloading files via torrents, compiling and video rendering).
Protection from unknown threats (preventive protection)
- FLY-CODE is a unique universal decompression technology that allows viruses packed with packers, unknown even to Dr.Web, to be detected.
- The cutting-edge, non-signature scan technology Origins Tracing™ ensures the high probability that viruses still unknown to Dr.Web will be detected.
- The heuristic analyzer, whose analysis is based on criteria typical of various groups of malicious programs, detects most known threats.
- Dr.Web Process Heuristic protects systems against new, highly prolific malicious programs that are capable of avoiding detection by traditional signature-based analysis and heuristic routines because they haven't yet been analysed in the anti-virus laboratory and, therefore, are unknown to Dr.Web at the moment of intrusion. It analyses behaviour of a suspicious program to determine if it is malignant and takes necessary steps to neutralise the threat, if there is any. The new technology protects data from corruption to minimize losses from actions of an unknown virus.
- The comprehensive analysis of packed threats significantly improves detection of supposedly “new” malicious programs that were known to the Dr.Web virus database before they were concealed by new packers. In addition, with such an analysis there is no need to add redundant definitions of new threats into the virus database. With Dr.Web virus databases kept small, a constant increase in system requirements is not needed. Updates remain traditionally small, while the quality of detection and curing remains at the same traditionally high level.
Virus-free email (SpIDer Mail monitor)
- Scan traffic on all ports transmitted via Dr.Web-supported protocols, including secure connections (if the user has enabled the option to scan SSL traffic).
- SpIDer Mail scans mail before e-mails are received by a mail client and prevents malware that is mainly distributed by spam from exploiting software vulnerabilities.
- Real-time anti-virus and anti-spam scanning of e-mails over SMTP/POP3/NNTP/IMAP4.
- Scanning of encrypted SSL connections (SMTPS/POP3S/IMAP4S).
- Scanning does not interrupt operation of mail clients and doesn't cause a receipt delay.
- Individual processing rules are applied for each type of malicious object — viruses, riskware, adware, hack tools, paid dialers, and jokers.
- An analysis of message contents and sending time allows the characteristics of malicious activities to be detected and prevents mail worms from carrying out mass mailings.
Protection from network attacks (Dr.Web Firewall)
- Protection against unauthorized access by a network; prevention of data leaks; blocking of suspicious connections on package and application layers.
- The Dr.Web Firewall uses its own database of trusted applications. These are programs that incorporate a digital certificate. Applications that Dr.Web believes to be legitimate can connect to any address via any port. Exception: if a program is not digitally signed, its signature is invalid, or there is no signature at all, (e.g., those created by enthusiasts or open source programs), the user is prompted to create a rule.
- The application layer connection control manages the ability of applications and processes to access network resources and registers access attempts in the applications log.
- Packet-layer filtering makes it possible to control the connection to the Internet regardless of what application is using it. The packet-filter log stores information about packets sent over network interfaces.
- In Game Mode, a rule dialogue window will appear above any application running in full-screen mode.
- Real-time monitoring of application networking activities and forced disconnection of applications from the network, if necessary.
* We do not store any files of anti-virus software, we provide links to official sources.
Best Antivirus: Dr.Web Antivirus
|Searching the file, please, wait:||sec.|Thank you for waiting, the download link: