Speedy PC Pro Removal [Uninstall Guide]
Speedy PC Pro is an illegitimate Microsoft Windows application, or better a “Potential Unwanted Program” (PUP) that is promoting itself as a free advantage program and Microsoft Gold partner that solves common performance problems and remove malware like system problems, malware, performance problems, privacy items, and junk files.
The truth about Speedy PC Pro is that the program is based on fake system scans and display misleading, limited, harmful, and fake results to claim that your computer has serious problems. With this fake system scans and misleading messages that need to be repaired is in order to target and trick unsuspecting victims into purchasing the fake SpeedyPC Pro product to fix issues the found on the system.
SpeedyPC Pro can be manually and voluntarily installed form a variety of sources indcluing SpeedyPC.com, but SpeedyPC Pro primarily installs without consent, or infects a computer without consent alongside third-party software and files such as freeware, shareware, torrents, and codecs. SpeedyPC Pro may also bundle with third-party malware such as adware,browser hijackers, and spyware. It has been reported that removing third-party software may remove SpeedyPC Pro and vice versa.
Speedy PC Pro Removal – Manually
- Click on the Start button, then select Control Panel, and click on Uninstall a program.
- When the Add/Remove Programs or the Uninstall a Program screen is displayed, scroll through the list of currently installed programs and remove SpeedyPC Pro from your computer.
- Please wait while SpeedyPC Pro is being uninstalled. Then click Close.
- If Speedy PC Pro is nog present in the software list navigate to the installation folder on the systemdrive. C:\Program Files\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyPC
- Double click on Uninstall.exe to remove Speedy PC Pro from your computer.
Speedy PC Pro Removal [Uninstall Guide]
All tools used in our malware removal guides are completely free to use and should remove any trace of malware from your computer.
Please be aware that removing Malware is not so simple, and we strongly recommend to backup your personal files and folders before you start the malware removal process.
1. Run a scan with AdwCleaner
Download download AdwCleaner to your desktop.
- Important! Before starting AdCleaner, close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Delete, then confirm each time with Ok.
- Your desktop icons will be disappear, this is normal so don’t be worry about that.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- NEXT, double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click now on Uninstall, then confirm with yes to remove AdwCleaner from your computer.
3. Run a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is Checked (ticked) except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
- If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
- Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
- Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
- If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
- After the restart in Normal mode, start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again and perform a Full System scan to verify that there are no remaining threats.
3. Run a scan with HitmanPro
- Double click on HitmanPro to start the program, if you are experiencing problems while trying to start HitmanPro, you can use the Force Breach mode.
- To start HitmanPro in Force Breach mode, hold down the left CTRL-key when you double click on HitmanPro and all non-essential processes will be terminated, including the malware processes.
- HitmanPro will start and you’ll need to follow the prompts (by clicking on the Next button) to start a system scan with this program.
- The program will start to scan the computer. The scan will typically take no more than 2-3 minutes.
- Click on the next button and choose the option activate free license
- Click on the next button and the infections where will be deleted.
- Click now on the Save Log option and save this log to your desktop.
- Click on the next button and restart the computer.